Sunday, June 30, 2013

Any ideas on a gaming pc build?

best gaming pc under 50 000 on DVD Yabanc, Film Sayar Blu-Ray DVD Oyun, 24, Band Of Brodhers, THE ...
best gaming pc under 50 000 image



Oliver


Hi, I'm thinking of building a gaming pc for under £650. I need something that could play Battlefield 3 on ultra settings at at least 50 FPS. The most important thing for me would be the GPU. Thanks!
P.S: I would like and Intel CPU!



Answer
I'm Aussie so £650 is like $1,000 here what is what my PC cost on ebay.

I'm 16 years old...

Search on ebay something like HD 6950 gaming computer or something like that maybe even go into your local computer store with these specs.
(Ebay is a god)

My PC can run Battlefield 3 90-125 fps on max settings but I do put it to high graphics due to I can't see the difference. I done some work exp for a computer company and built over 50 computer while I was their. My PC now is 7months old and runs every game I play max settings...here is my specs.

-8GB ram
-Intel I7 2600k CPU
-HD 6950 1GB Twin Frozer 3 overclocked by MSI (Best HD 6950)
-Random mother board (Think it's as rock or something)
-Azza orion case (Red)
-750w power sup (Crappy random one)
-1 TB black Weston Digital Hard drive

=Not in the PC cost I bought this stuff over the 7months and used a old crappy monitor for 3 months=
(Good stuff)
(If you're tight on money just got with a microsoft pack or something)

-24" monitor LG HD bla bla HDMI
-Razor death adder (I would got with a mionix mouse if I bought one today)
-Razor black widow
-Wacom Tablet (I'm a digital artist/game dev)
-Free webcam
-Blue yeti mic (Yep yep ya)

Please recommend a good gaming PC under Rs.50,000 ?




Nachiketa


Please recommend a good gaming PC under Rs.50,000.
I'm paranoid about it having

-quadcore i7 (higher than 3 GHZ) or better
-powerful Nvidea graphics
-4GB RAM or better

I want to be able to play games like Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 and Counter Strike Global Offensive.

Thank You



Answer
You really do not need a i7 for gaming. A i5 is fine. You need add least 8GB RAM I would say. Games like Skyrim has a recommended of 4GB so 8 is what you should go for . For card I would go for Nvidea GeForce GTX 670. Plus CS:GO is running on the Source Engine. This engine is out dated know so you don't need a very powerful system to run it. I haven't played NFSW so I am not sure what spec you need for that. Hope this helped somewhat.
J.Wootton




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any ideas on a gaming pc build?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment