Sunday, June 23, 2013

What Games can I Use A PC Controller With?

best gaming pc controller on NZXT Sentry LX fan controller: monitor and control your gaming PC's ...
best gaming pc controller image



x6x6xravex


I have a PC controller, And I was wondering if anybody can give me a list of Games that Pc controllers work with, PLEASE Try and list free ones that I can download from a site, THANK YOU!


Answer
Basically games that are in third person, or adventures are the types of games that the controllers are most likely to work with.

Assassin's Creed
Kane and Lynch
Tomb Raider
Dynasty warriors/Samurai Warriors

all driving games i think can be used with a controller! But first person shooters cant be, but its better to use mouse and keyboard with them, more accuracy and easier to control!

when you say download, do you mean demos, or file sharing/torrents?

for demos: http://nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_demos.html

for torrents/filesharing:
http://www.mininova.org/sub/9

How do I play a game on pc using xbox 360 controller?




Mark


First I know nothing about playing games on pc using xbox 360 controller, I just want to play games on pc using a controller. So what do I need exactly? Is there like an "xbox 360 controller for pc" or something? What do I need to buy and How to use it?


Answer
You buy the game. Plug in the Controller. Install the driver that is on Package CD or sometimes doesn't even have and you go to the site to download driver. (or even some controllers/joystick it doesn't need because it has own controller the driver and it install automatically when you plug in)

Now is depending which game you should play. Like Sonic Heroes for an example:
Go to in the game and go to Settings/Options to controls and you'll see if your controls working.
If it's working then play it. Some games doesn't even have an options for the controls but it is still working for some games too.

Newer games would really work out for Xbox 360 controller on PC. Even some oldest too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Games can I Use A PC Controller With?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment