Thursday, June 27, 2013

Is there any way that I can download the EA Origin Download Manager onto my Macbook?

best gaming pc lifehacker on Sunday, September 30, 2007 | Kotaku Australia
best gaming pc lifehacker image



Moriah


I got a macbook from my school and I want to be able to play the Sims 3. My sister had already bought it from EA Origin and it was a direct download. I can't download the game with out the Origin Download Manager and My mac can't run it. Any suggestions?


Answer
As of right now, Origins does not support mac. There is no time line when a mac version will come out.
So only option as of now is to play it on PC. or install windows on your MAC

More about that here.
http://lifehacker.com/384256/have-your-mac-and-windows-too-with-boot-camp

How to make my Xbox 360 Media Center run better.?




Anthony


I hooked up my Xbox 360 to my computer today with the media extender thing. It loads up when I go to it on the dashboard but once it is finished it runs super slow. I ran the test on it to see what was wrong and it told me to close everything on my PC so i did but it still is running extremely slow. Is there anyway I can make it run faster?


Answer
try to see if this site helps
http://lifehacker.com/398035/do-more-than-just-game-on-your-xbox-360




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way that I can download the EA Origin Download Manager onto my Macbook?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment