Sunday, June 23, 2013

How much would it cost to put together a gaming pc?

best gaming pc of all time on ... of the 100 Best PC Games of All Time | HispanicallySpeakingNews.com
best gaming pc of all time image



Jerry


I want to get a nice gaming pc, but an alienware computer is out of the question at their prices... Can anyone help me find information on how to put together a solid gaming pc of my own? Help such as what parts I'm going to need, how much they would cost, a rough estimate of how much the sum of the parts would be. I'm looking to play games such as SC2 and WoW. Thanks!


Answer
May I introduce to you: Hardware Revolution's $500 gaming build!

http://www.hardware-revolution.com/500-gaming-computer-2/

Is there any advice for me to build a gaming pc?




Lol Waffle


I have a horrible pc that can barely even play flash games and i'm planning to build a gaming pc. I have $4500 which I was saving for this project. Any advice on what I should get for it?


Answer
You can buy a decent gaming pc for under $1000.
Believe me, building your own will no only cost you 25-35% more than an already built one, but you might run into problems that will drive you mad. Have a look at these:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/performance-gaming-computers/30441.aspx

Don't waste your money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would it cost to put together a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment