Sunday, June 23, 2013

What is the best computer under $1,500 for use with rendering video in Adobe After Effects CS3?

best gaming pc under 1500 on Best Gaming PC Build Under $1500 2013
best gaming pc under 1500 image



Daniel C


My media projects are starting to get very big and effects-heavy. I want a PC under $1500 that will speed up my rendering times. I'm a novice when it comes to hardware, but one thing I know for sure is that I want a graphics card that is supported by After Effects. My previous PC was limited to software rendering, I want a graphics card to do the rendering from now on...


Answer
i'd go for an alienware desktop.. they're gaming computers so they can handle alot.. you'll notice that when you read the specs.

http://www.alienware.com/Product_Pages/desktop_all_default.aspx

i'd go for something award winning like the aera-51 7500

What is the best PC to play The Sims 3 on that costs under $1500?




MrRainicor


I want to start playing The Sims 3 again but I do not have a computer that is good enough for it. I am 13 years old, and I want to know if there are any computers out there that can play TS3 smoothly even on high settings. My budget is $1500 or lower. I am going to have all the EPs and SPs. Can anyone help me? And NO I am not going to build my own! I want to buy a pre-assembled gaming PC.


Answer
U dont have to build it, there are online and probably stores in your area that will do it.try calling the larger repair places and ask.for sims, custom pc is the best way to go.u can upgrade over the next 5 years or so and keep it cutting edge for its usable life.premade not so much .get dual graphics cards :P oh ya.if u need,spend the 1500 on the tower only and upgrade the monitor etc late.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best computer under $1,500 for use with rendering video in Adobe After Effects CS3?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment