Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What are the parts I need to build a gaming Pc?

best gaming pc newegg on NewEgg Video Game Sale: 2K Holiday Kickoff (PC Downloads), Cheapest ...
best gaming pc newegg image
Q. What are the parts I need to build a gaming PC and where can I buy them? And what would be the total cost?


Answer
Well it depends on Ur price range what I have done to make it easier is I go to websites like tigerdirect and newegg and looked at good pard that have "also bought this"

First off you would need:
A case
Harddrive
Ram
Powersupply
Video card
CPU
CPU fan
Motherboard.

Watch out to get the same port for the motherboard and the CPU and fan (some CPUs come with a generic CPU fan)

Make sure the power has same as the monthsrboard if not you can get an adapter for the power supply.

Make sure your motherboard can handle the ram which u should be gettin DDR 3

Make sure the video card can work with the motherboard like pci express 2.0 most already have it.( I'm talking about the motherboard)

As for the rest is mostly plug and play and folow instructions.

What is the best site to order a custom gaming pc?




N-Bomb


I'm looking to order a custom gaming pc online in the range of 600-700 dollars (or so) and was wondering what sites would be recommended (Im getting a lot of disputing results via Google and this is a huge purchase for me)
I'm not looking to build it myself as a side note.



Answer
newegg for barebones, ibuypower, CyberPowerPC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the parts I need to build a gaming Pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment