Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How much does a good quality gaming Desktop cost and what kind is best?

best gaming desktop website on Desktop Tower Reviews | Best Tower PCs | Best Desktop PCs
best gaming desktop website image



Phil


I'm not looking for the top of the line gaming Desktop, just something that can run games like Call of Duty or Counter Strike with no lag without having to change all the game settings. The most I would spend is $1,500. Is that enough to get something respectable?


Answer
The best is the one that you build yourself. For $1500 you can play all the latest games if you do this, since you'll be able to use more advanced components for the same price. It's really not difficult and there's countless websites and Youtube videos to guide you.

What is the best gaming desktop I can get for $1800 and below?







I am looking for a gaming desktop that can handle World of Warcraft, Left 4 Dead 2, Counterstrike Source and LOTR very well or excellent. I dont want to spend over $1800 and dont care if I can buy it online or in a store.


Answer
Alienware. my friend just got one and upgraded the grahics card and ram and its an amazing computer. they have a website where you can go and like customize its color, ram, graphics card. , ect.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does a good quality gaming Desktop cost and what kind is best?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment