Monday, January 13, 2014

What is the very best combination of parts for a gaming PC?

best gaming pc for the money on The Best Motherboards for Gaming in 2011 | Top Best PC Gaming 2013
best gaming pc for the money image



Syfearius


At the moment, I am currently searching for the most advanced combination of PC parts to build the most advanced gaming PC in the world. I'm serious. Money is not an issue. What I'm searching for is the very best motherboard and the very best compatible parts to go with it. That includes the best compatible case, the best compatible processor, the best compatible video card, the best compatible sound card, the best compatible CD/DVD drive, etc. I will need the name of each part and a link to whatever website I can buy it from.


Answer
Best compatible? I really don't get what you mean by that. They're all going to work with each other perfectly.

Case: Custom case, or a heavily modded one.
CPU/GPU: Intel + Nvidia graphics card. You might want to consider waiting until Intel Ivy Bridge + Nvidia Kepler
Mobo: Quality high end motherboard.

How to make a good gaming pc for cheap?




Jake Land


I would like to make a good Gaming PC. Something that could play games such as left 4 dead and at the most one of the newer games(Black Ops at low detail medium detail). I would like the cheapest amount of money spent and i already have a Sapphire Radeon Hd 4850 512mb. Thank you!


Answer
Buy AMD. Cheapest, slowest and poorest quality.

But it will run all the games listed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the very best combination of parts for a gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment