Monday, January 13, 2014

What are the best specs to get for a gaming PC that you can build yourself for no more than $500?

best gaming pc for 500 on Whats the Best Desktop Gaming Computer for 2011  2012?
best gaming pc for 500 image



Daniel Fal


I'm looking for good parts that make up a gaming PC for no more than $500, but after looking at lots of graphics cards, processors, hard drives, etc, I'm a bit lost on what to get now, or where to get it from. What is the best combination of parts so you can build your own PC for $500 or less? And what website should I get them from?


Answer
I recommend you some videos by "razethew0rld" i used their 800$ guide to build my pc and i'm very happy with it! :D In your case i'd recommend the 550$ guide as you can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wnEcF9FoTE
If that's to much heres the 400$ guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6kFRalEq-M
Also you can buy all of these from newegg
Happy gaming! :D

I want to build a pc but don't know where to start?

Q. I would like to build a gaming pc for around 500 dollars 6 at most.

AMD fx_series_quad_core_fx_4100 Processor 3.6GHz (4MB Cache)

Is this a good processor? I found it and wanted to know. Anyway could you recommend so parts or even your own pc build if its around 500. Thanks and could you tell em how to make your question best answer still new to this


Answer
MakeUseOf.com - have an excellent guide you can download.

Search for: "How to Build a Gaming PC"

Lots of tips and all-round advice is given.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best specs to get for a gaming PC that you can build yourself for no more than $500?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment