Monday, January 13, 2014

can you build a gaming pc with any desktop?

best gaming pc desktop on i7 gaming pc i7 pcs gaming computers gaming pcs custom pc
best gaming pc desktop image



Takeshi


I finally decided to just build a gaming pc instead of going through lists of which pc is better for gaming but im wondering if i can make one out of my old desktop that has been laying around for years cause I know the basic thing to build a gaming pc is replacing and installing. I really appriciated for your anwser oh and can you also recommed me a good graphics card to play games like Skyrim or BF4.


Answer
gtx 660 or radeon (the newest graphics card)

help with my choice of gaming pc would be massivly appreciated is this worth the buy?




Sentient


FX-6300 Gaming PC, Home PC, Desktop PC (AMD FX-6300 OVERCLOCKED to 3.7GHz Six Core Bulldozer CPU, AMD Radeon 6670 2GB Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0) (No Operating System) Cooler Master Elite 430 Blue LED Gaming Case PLUS FREE GAMES Bundle - ADMI - from amazon

and can i use windows xp to run games on modern?
389£ no operating sys -was going to buy xp cos its cheaper but not sure if i it will run all games ?



Answer
It depends on how much it costs. I would say if it is anywhere over $500 it is not worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can you build a gaming pc with any desktop?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment