Monday, January 13, 2014

What equipment do I need to record gameplays on my computer?

best pc gaming gear on Top 5 best-selling PS3 games since its launch in Japan | Joystiq
best pc gaming gear image



Connor


I wanted to start uploading videos of me playing world of tanks, or any other PC game, to youtube. What gear is need to do this? Also, any suggestions on good quality mics? It would also be cool to record my face as I play the game so the person viewing the video could see my face and the gameplay. What is needed to do all of this?


Answer
I would recommend a Turtle Beach Headset. I find the mics are very satisfying and they're only £ 30-50
I'm not sure on dollars.
The software I use to record is called DXtory and it has so many settings to choose from so it is very good. Alternatively, you could use Camtasia which records screens and can record face at the same time.
If you want to record your face (using a recorder that doesn't already) you'd have to use an external program and then overlay the face onto the gaming video in the editing stage.

Hope this helped a bit. If you need any more help just ask me!

Is there an edited version available of Metal Gear Solid 4 that takes out language and sexual content?




T.J.


I know some PC games in Germany are edited or have edited patches available. Is there something similar for Metal Gear Solid 4?


Answer
To my knowledge there is no PC version of MGS4 if there was a PC version there of course would be patches and hacks to the game as far as censorship i dont believe any MGS game has been censored since MGS1 after johnny gets his clothes taken




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What equipment do I need to record gameplays on my computer?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment