Wednesday, January 15, 2014

If i uninstall a game on pc, will it let the other games installed operate faster?

best gaming pc accessories on VIBOX Shuriken - Top Of The Range Gaming PC - Intel i7 4770K Haswell ...
best gaming pc accessories image



nima4444


I have two games which take up a bit of space on my computer. Empire Total War and Shogun Total War. I recently got shogun total war and it operates incredibly slow and laggy. I have to put the graphics on low for it to even be manageable. I was wondering if i uninstall empire then shogun could wok faster?


Answer
Theoretically, yes.

A drive with more space will definitely work faster, but unless your removing atleast 50 gb of space, youll notice very little difference.

I suggest do basic maintenance

1. Remove unwanted programs
2. Do a disk cleanup
start> programs> accessories> system tools> disk cleanup
3. Defragment the drive
start> programs> accessories> system tools> defragment

How much would a gaming desktop be in Canada if you build it?




Rondo for


I want to play games on my desktop, how much would it be if it was built in canada? I don't need a super high end computer, one that can run games at an average frame rate and average screen settings.


Answer
It costs the same as the US, except we have GST on certain provinces..so gotta add about15-20% depending on where u live.

Try shopbot.ca, newegg.ca or ncix for parts
Except to spend about $700 for a medium gaming pc. $950 if with monitor, accessories, etc. Includes GST and delivery.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If i uninstall a game on pc, will it let the other games installed operate faster?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment