Wednesday, January 22, 2014

If i bought some DDR3 ram the was clocked over the amount my board could handle would it clock it down?

best gaming pc ram on Monopoly Junior The Board Game for Kids available for PC
best gaming pc ram image



Rogon


I was looking into making my first gaming pc so obviously ram is important. The mother board I am looking at supports 1333mhz so if i got 1600mhz of ram would it down grade for me or would it just not be compatible?


Answer
I think you will find it will only recognise what it needs to any any surplus ram is ignored.

What kind of RAM should i get for my gaming pc that im building?




Rainsian


I am building a gaming pc and i am trying to decide which ram i should get for the best gaming performance possible.


Answer
what mobo do you have?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If i bought some DDR3 ram the was clocked over the amount my board could handle would it clock it down?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment