Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How do i connect via wifi with asus motherboard for gaming pc?

best gaming pc wireless adapter on Amazon.com: 2Wire Wireless 802.11g WIFI Gaming Adapter P/N: 1000 ...
best gaming pc wireless adapter image



James


Hi, i know it may sound a bit silly, but i am designing my own gaming pc, i want an asus motherboard and i was going to have this 1 http://www.asus.com/Motherboard/P8Z77M/ , but my concerns are that how will i connect it to my wifi because it hasn't got a Wireless LAN antenna jack, so will it just be a case of buying a USB wireless adapter?

Thanks in advance



Answer
As someone else stated, you can get a PCI WIFI card. That being said, only a fool would build a gaming rig and then use a wireless connection to game online. You want the best gaming experience, wire the PC directly to the router.

How do I select my xbox 360 controller for Assassin's Creed Revelations?




Hutch


I have a wireless xbox 360 controller that connects to my computer through Microsoft's xbox 360 pc wireless adapter. It has worked perfectly for other games like dead island, mafia 2, etc. However, when i go to controls in assassins creed revelations, my xbox 360 control doesnt show up. It also doesnt work. Only the keyboard and mouse controls come up. Any suggestions?

Thanks



Answer
I had the same problem,
Go to options, then go to controls, the go to customise controls, the select controller at the top, scroll down till you see Xbox controller, hope this help,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i connect via wifi with asus motherboard for gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment