Monday, January 20, 2014

What are important accessories for gaming on the windows 7?Easy 10 points for pro gamers.?

best gaming pc accessories on Amazon.com: Razer Naga MMO PC Gaming Mouse: Computers & Accessories
best gaming pc accessories image



Sam


I am wondering what accessories should be used with a gaming computer e.g. should I get a gaming mouse,gaming keyboard etc.?I play a lot of games on my PC and want to optimize the experience.I hate to ask twice but I got no answer first time and I need an answer by tonight.


Answer
well i just use a regular mouse. but you can get a gaming mouse which usually has more buttons on it. and a gaming keyboard which usually has less buttons on it but the ones you use most.

headset is nice to have, a controller ps3 or 360 works, for like sports and racing games, stearing wheel, joystick for flight games. they all help but are not needed.

i like the joystick for flying games and a controller for my racing and sports games, and headset for shooter games to chat.

also a nice monitor if you dont have or surround sound headsets.

A good gaming pc that can run most games?




nathan


I'm looking for a good gaming pc budget is around £500 I would like it to run arma 2 doesn't have to be high settings if not atleast run skyrim, bf3, guild wars 2 if you could suggest any please do or go on any website and build it and send me the link thankyou btw I'm in the uk


Answer
GPU (Video Card) - EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2662-KR GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz (3.4GHz Turbo Boost).

Motherboard - MSI P67A-GD80 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard -

RAM - Corsair 4GB -

HDD - Seagate Barracuda ES ST3500630NS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare

Optical Drive - Sony 24X DVD burner.

PSU: 800W PSU

Case: Rosewill REDBONE Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Accessories - A decent 1080P monitor. Headphones/Speakers. Keyboard and a mouse.

It'll cost you an average of 435£ without the accessories. You'll be spending at least 500£ with accessories.

With the above rig I've mentioned, you can pretty much max out any game currently available.

Note: I've converted the prices from dollars to pounds, so it might not be very accurate.

Good luck, mate. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are important accessories for gaming on the windows 7?Easy 10 points for pro gamers.?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment