Sunday, January 19, 2014

What is the best gaming PC available in India?

best gaming pc company on Best Gaming/Performance Desktop PC: Alienware Aurora ALX ...
best gaming pc company image



abhishek


I am planning to buy a hardcore gaming pc but I don't have the time to sit down and build it. Can u suggest any brand where I can customize the desktop or any company which can take specifications from me and make customized gaming desktop for me. I tried researching by myself but could not find any such thing on the internet for India. The customization offered by dell sucksssss big time ..... n i guess gaming platforms in india also suckk big time.
The budget is near 1,20,000



Answer
Dear Friend

You are right that in India, building a gaming pc could be tough. I can suggest you few places where you can actually look for.
http://www.techshop.in -- a good site which has a good collection of pc components, peripherals and the rates are good.
Otherwise it depends on your budget. You can go for AMD Dragon Platform or Intel Nehalem Platform (Core I7) based on your budget.
If you could give budget details i could suggest some configuration as i am researching for past 6 months to build a quality gaming pc.

what is the chepast way to build a gaming pc from scratch?




Evan


Hi I am thinking of building a gaming pc from scratch and I want to know what the best parts are and whats the cheapest parts I could get to build a gaming pc?


Answer
I will suggest you to go for i5 @2.6 GHz 4th Generation
4GB RAM 1600 MHz
500 GB HDD 7200 RPM
Nvidia GTX 550 at least or GTX 560 minimum for playing games at 1200 x 720 MAXOUT settings
19 Inch TFT (I still find it better than LED ) monitor 1440 x 900 Resolution
A Sony Combo dual layer DVD writer
A simple 3 tray cabinet for extra cooling
normal keyboard mouse
normal 2.1 speaker
550 W power supply (depending on what graphics card you installing)
A Genetic USB Gamepad like frontech JIL 1731 will do ( Use x360ce app to stimulate it as xbox 360 controller ) Can play almost all game (I Did played all till date , you can find proof on my youtube channel MrNeroYoung)

and company of RAM , HDD, Graphics card wont matter when building entry level gaming PC. Just compare few of manufacturers and get the best out of it in ratio of price and performance that suits you best.
Plus Minus you can make changes. It will cost around 35k-40k rupee in India which is aprox. 600 $ plus minus 50$.

If you want a laptop for gaming then got for HP Pavilion 15 n013tx, the best at it's price, around 733$




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming PC available in India?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment