Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Is it possible to use 3D Glass for a Normal PC Game ?

best pc gaming glasses on ... Glasses - 3 Liter Black Hoop Custom Oak Barrel with 4 Shot Glasses - 2
best pc gaming glasses image



Pratheep S


I've normal 18.5" LCD Monitor and I'm interested to play games with 3D Glass, do I need to buy a specific monitor, I'll be happy if it will be possible to use with normal lcd monitor...Please recommend me something..

Thanks,
Pratheep S.



Answer
I have a 3D TV, and without the effect on, the glasses do nothing at all.
You need a 3D-ready monitor, and the glasses, along with some sort of up-conversion or dedicated format.

What PC Games are great for seeing how 3d improves the game?




Imper1um


I just recently got nVidia 3D Vision 2 Glasses and I have them calibrated and ready to go. I'm about to view Avatar, but I'm looking for other games which 3D Glasses can improve the game. What games do you think will improve the game in 3d?


Answer
Crysis 2




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to use 3D Glass for a Normal PC Game ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment