Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How do I use the mic on my Xbox Headset and have the sound play through my PC speakers?

best gaming pc speakers on manhattan a leading global provider of personal computer components p
best gaming pc speakers image



Salad Dodg


I have connected my Xbox 360 controller to my computer and am currently using the mic for it in games such as Counter Strike.
I want to be able to use my mic and have the sound play through my PC speakers (or another headset connected to my sound card) instead of the Xbox headset.

If anyone could help me, that would be great.
Thanks.



Answer
For the mic:

You will need a 3.5mm adaper so it will fit properly into the microphone jack.

For the speakers:

One of 2 things will happen:

1. Because the headset is connected into a mic-only jack (if thats the case), then it will not be detected as an audio playback device, and so will only function as a microphone, and audio will come through your normal speakers.

2. It supports headsets with only one wire, then all you have to do, is on the taskbar of your pc, right-click the speaker icon, then select "playback devices", and this should show you a list of audio devices available to the computer. Right-click the headset, and then click "disable".

what is the chepast way to build a gaming pc from scratch?




Evan


Hi I am thinking of building a gaming pc from scratch and I want to know what the best parts are and whats the cheapest parts I could get to build a gaming pc?


Answer
I will suggest you to go for i5 @2.6 GHz 4th Generation
4GB RAM 1600 MHz
500 GB HDD 7200 RPM
Nvidia GTX 550 at least or GTX 560 minimum for playing games at 1200 x 720 MAXOUT settings
19 Inch TFT (I still find it better than LED ) monitor 1440 x 900 Resolution
A Sony Combo dual layer DVD writer
A simple 3 tray cabinet for extra cooling
normal keyboard mouse
normal 2.1 speaker
550 W power supply (depending on what graphics card you installing)
A Genetic USB Gamepad like frontech JIL 1731 will do ( Use x360ce app to stimulate it as xbox 360 controller ) Can play almost all game (I Did played all till date , you can find proof on my youtube channel MrNeroYoung)

and company of RAM , HDD, Graphics card wont matter when building entry level gaming PC. Just compare few of manufacturers and get the best out of it in ratio of price and performance that suits you best.
Plus Minus you can make changes. It will cost around 35k-40k rupee in India which is aprox. 600 $ plus minus 50$.

If you want a laptop for gaming then got for HP Pavilion 15 n013tx, the best at it's price, around 733$




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I use the mic on my Xbox Headset and have the sound play through my PC speakers?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment