Saturday, January 25, 2014

What will be the ideal gaming desktop in the $800-$900 range?

best gaming desktop for 800 dollars on ... company is stressing the implications of unsecured computer files
best gaming desktop for 800 dollars image



ComradeTWS


I'm looking for a new computer that will be able to run games like Fallout NV, Skyrim, and eventually planetside 2 pretty dang well. My current toshiba qosmio has done me good for 6 years but I think a new gaming computer is well overdue. I would just like some good suggestions! Please it needs to be in the 800-900 dollar range.


Answer
Microtel Computer AMTI9025 Gaming Computer

What would be a good affordable computer that is good for gaming?




liquidforc


I am looking into buying a desktop and i need one with about 2.6 gh or more, 512 mb video card, and 3 gb of ram. I also want to downgrade to windows xp. My bugget is about 800 dollars for the desktop, any suggestions? Check out my other question, need help with i. Thanks.


Answer
Phenom 9850 - $205
ATI HD4850 --- $200
ECS A770M-A --$65
2GB G.SKILL RAM --$45
Hitachi 320GB ---$50
HP DVD Burner--$25
Xion Solaris Case--$40
Apevia 500w PS ---$40
Windows XP Home OEM ---$80

You really won't need any more than 2gb of ram, besides the cpu and ESPECIALLY that graphics card will do much more than make up for it. With this system you will get about 25-55 fps in Crysis on High settings which is awesome.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What will be the ideal gaming desktop in the $800-$900 range?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment