Saturday, November 16, 2013

What is the best gaming desktop I can get for $1800 and below?

best gaming desktop website on dell gaming desktops image search results
best gaming desktop website image






I am looking for a gaming desktop that can handle World of Warcraft, Left 4 Dead 2, Counterstrike Source and LOTR very well or excellent. I dont want to spend over $1800 and dont care if I can buy it online or in a store.


Answer
Alienware. my friend just got one and upgraded the grahics card and ram and its an amazing computer. they have a website where you can go and like customize its color, ram, graphics card. , ect.

How much would it cost to buy or build a gaming desktop?




Anonymous


Hey guys. I'm just wondering how much it will cost to build a desktop that is perfect for gaming and is capable of running new games on ultra even. I have an ok laptop but I hear that desktops are cheaper for the greater power you get, they have more space for more games and plus I'm told if you don't move around alot it's better to get a desktop anyway. I have a techie friend who takes apart and puts together computers all the time and he says that he can build me a great gaming desktop for 600 bucks so he can but the parts. So does anybody know of any desktops on the market aren't fancy like alienware and cost a bunch but can still run all games on high graphics? Any help is greatly appreciated:)
Also I play alot of MMOs and I figure they have different hardware requirements so I hope that helps



Answer
Don't buy alien ware. Once dell bought out the company their computers have not been as great as they once were.

Here is a great place for you to look that will show you relative prices of parts, and what games can be played with the parts you select.

http://www.ibuypower.com

Go to that website and use custom configurator and its like a digital build your own machine thing and works great




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming desktop I can get for $1800 and below?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment