Thursday, November 14, 2013

What are the things I need to look for when customizing a gaming pc?

best gaming pc hardware on Meet The Players - The Battle of the Gaming PC Titans
best gaming pc hardware image



Snozzberry


So I've been a console lover since I was a young teen, but I know that pc's top consoles anyday. So I'm gonna try and customize my own gaming pc, but the thing is I don't know anything about computers. So, what should I get, what parts of the computer should I upgrade and to what?


Answer
You should take a hardware class at a local university or college to really get a thorough understanding of the basics if you don't know anything. There are many choices and options to consider, and they get more confusing every day with new form factors, expansion slots, and memory types that are being developed all the time.

The first step you should do is pick the most intensive game you'd want to play and then compare your current system to the recommended specs for that game. You might just need a few more sticks of ram, or perhaps a new graphics card and a new power supply and some ram.

The second step is, read, read, and read some more.

How much to spend on a gaming PC?




riptroy31


How much do I need to spend on a gaming pc for the moment? I don't want to talk about future, I will have a little more money then. I want to run games such as the witcher, oblivion, half life 2, and doom 3, and crysis. How much do i need to spend?


Answer
it cost a lot, it is an expensive hobby.

but if u really want a recommendation of how to choose a gaming pc, here is where to find

http://www.hardware-revolution.com/computer-systems/gaming-pc/

You can find decent budget gaming pc for +/- $500 along with the possible future upgrade
http://www.hardware-revolution.com/budget-gaming-pc-q4-2010/
mainstream gaming pc +/- $800-1000
http://www.hardware-revolution.com/mainstream-gaming-pc/
High-end +/- $1500-3000
http://www.hardware-revolution.com/high-end-gaming-pc-q4-2010/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the things I need to look for when customizing a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment