Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How do you connect your pc controller to work with 18 Wheels of Steel Haulin?

best pc gaming wheel on HOT WHEELS WORLDS BEST DRIVER [PC-2013] | Get-Game
best pc gaming wheel image



krisskross


I cannot seem to get my Logitech PC game controller to work with this game. Under the options menu I can custom the controls with no problem, however, I can't seem to make the sterring wheel turn inside the truck. Whenever I assign a button it doesn't do anything. Also I'm playing the game under "My HP Games with Wildcoins". Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks.


Answer
On The Options Menu, There Should Also Be A Setup Thing For Other Controllers.

what is the best pc gaming controller wheel.?




naydeen


I am looking for a pc gaming controller wheel which is great for racing sims. I wanted the price range to be anywhere from 50-150, preferably around the 100 area. Thanks
I would also like it to be compatible with the 360



Answer
I would recommend you to get a Logitech: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/wheels/&cl=us,en




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you connect your pc controller to work with 18 Wheels of Steel Haulin?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment