Friday, November 15, 2013

What Components Should I Use For A Custom Gaming PC?

best gaming pc build under 800 on Guinea Pig Builds Own Gaming PC Florida guinea...
best gaming pc build under 800 image



Xenon


Okay. So I want to build my first computer, typically for gaming because my laptop sucks. I need to ask you people, who are probably smarter than me, what components I should use. I have already decided on my RAM (2 Corsair Vengeance Blue 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM Dual Channel Memory Kits), but I want to know what CPU I should use, what the best motherboard is for it, what graphics card I should get, and so on. So here are my 'guidelines', if you may.
Graphics Card: Under $800, can handle some good graphics (Portal 2, Battlefield 3, so on)
CPU: Preferably Intel, since AMD runs really hot. Under $600.
Hard Drive: I would like an SSD, but they're quite expensive. Areound 750GB-1TB or bigger, under $500.
Optical Drive: Not as needed, but if you could recommend some good ones that would be cool.
Power Supply: Nothing special, I guess. If there are good ones that can boost performance that would be great.
If there is anything I missed, please tell me and I'll look up some.
I didn't miss the monitor, mouse, keyboard, and case, I already know what I want for those.



Answer
GPU - GTX 780

CPU - 4770K

SSD - Crucial M500 960GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter) Internal Solid State Drive CT960M500SSD1 - $650

UNDER $500 - you can only get up to 512gb SSD at newegg.

PSU - 850W corsair (for SLI setup in the future) or corsair 650W PSU for a system with a single GTX 780.

Can anyone recommend a specification for a custom PC build?




Jambon War


This will be my first time custom building a PC, so I'm a little worried about choosing the right components. Can someone recommend me a specification? I will be using it for gaming mainly and it needs to be under £800 in GBP. I don't need a monitor, mouse, keyboard, or an operating system, since I have all these from my old PC.


Answer
Order the parts from http://novatech.co.uk as they have very reasonable prices, great support and they deliver extremely fast! I recommend them!

Here is a PC that i recently built that is absolutely fantastic for gaming, and extremely cheap. It can run CoD5 and Crysis max settings.

Processor: http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?IL-E8400 : Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 2 x 3.00Ghz

Graphics Card: http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?XFX-GTX265 : GeForce GTX260 896MB with 2 free games

RAM: http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?CSR-X644G5 : Corsair XMS2 4GB (2x2GB)

MoBo: http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?MSI-P43NF MSI P43 Neo-F - Socket 775

This is the basics, the CPU, RAM and GPU are all compatible with the motherboard, which is EXTREMELY important that you check everything will go in your motherboard.

You now need to add a hard drive, DVD/CD drive, heatsink+cpu fan, a case, and anything else you want to add.

This should come to around £500 without a monitor and such. But feel free to add a faster processor or more RAM. The GPU really doesn't need to be upgraded as that is enough to run any game on the market at max settings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Components Should I Use For A Custom Gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment