Sunday, November 10, 2013

In Fallout New Vegas pc is there a way to recover a saved file that I accidentally saved over?

best gaming pc cnet on Knights And Merchants (PC) screenshots and game images - CNET Reviews
best gaming pc cnet image



Virusfist


I accidentally pressed the quick save button instead of esc while I was doing something I didn't want to do. This could have ruined my whole game plan. Is there anyway to get it back to the way it was before I saved over it?


Answer
this program may be able to help
http://download.cnet.com/Asoftech-Data-Recovery/3000-2248_4-75328850.html

What is a good PC laptop for a high school student?




nighthawkx


Preferably good at gaming with a fast internet connection and a good amount of memory. The cheaper the better.


Answer
Any decent gaming laptop will typically cost $1100 to $2K.

For the best bang for the buck gaming system, get the gateway FX notebook series. The best one out of that series is gateway 7811fx but they discontinued it 6 months ago. You can probably find a used one on craigs list. I got one and it is definitely worth the cost. Able to run Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2 with a resolution of 1900x1200 with no slow down!!!! My only complaint is the laptop does get a little warm when playing games on it. Performance wise, it is outstanding.

If you don't like used products, then look for the new model gateway 7805u. Here is a review of the product http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/gateway-fx-p-7805u/4505-3121_7-33496191.html?tag=tpr




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: In Fallout New Vegas pc is there a way to recover a saved file that I accidentally saved over?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment