Monday, November 11, 2013

What are good components to to use for $500-700 gaming PC?

best gaming pc 700 on Nova Forma Meditationum In Singulos Anni Dies (Italian Edition): Jean ...
best gaming pc 700 image



?


I would like to build a good gaming PC that will last for a while and be able to play all the latest games. My budget is $500-700.

1. Case
2. Motherboard
3. CPU
4. CPU cooler
5. RAM
6. Power supply
7. Video card
8. Optical disc drive
9. Hard disk drive

I already have a monitor, mouse and keyboard.

Thanks.



Answer
1. Your choice. Whatever you think looks nice.
2. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157271
3. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115078
4. I think cpu cooler will come with this cpu. Don't take my word for it, read the reviews.
5. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231311
6. Doesn't really matter. I got this (just aim for 600 watts):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371044
7. I have a 560 Ti.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130604
8. Just a dvd drive.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204
9. Hard drives are through the roof at the moment due to a flood in Taiwan.. You could go for a SSD alternative which are much faster but have less storage space. Do you have a hard drive from another computer you can use for this one for extra storage?

What gaming PC should I ask for this Christmas?




College


This Christmas I am asking for a new gaming PC so that I can start playing more PC games on my computer again. The thing about my current PC is that I don't think that the new PC games that I want to play on it will run smoothly. Some of the games I plan on playing are Final Fantasy XIV 2.0 (assuming it turns out to be really good when the relaunch of it happens), Diablo 3, might consider getting Skyrim (because the PS3 version is just CRAP), and might try some shooters if I feel like it.

My current computer runs actually pretty good except the graphics card keeps overheating when I play a game. Be it a flash game (like a fb game) or try an online game like Final Fantasy XI.
I also from time to time use an art program called GIMP and just practice doing artwork on the computer. The program takes up a lot of space both for the program and the pictures I make. It also gets a virus from time to time but that's mainly because I only have Norton Security. Wondering if it would be better to just get an Apple computer.

So I what I want to know is this. Should I ask for a new computer? If so, which one that can be found for around $500 to $700.

OR

Should I just get someone to work on my computer and buy new parts for it. I know that often can be cheaper to do and less of a headache to move all my files over. I will post my specs below.

OS: Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002)
System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
System Model: FQ550AA-ABA m9426f
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 8190MB RAM
Hard Drive Space: 431 GB free of 582 GB

Would really appriciate any informative input on this.



Answer
Umm..why don't you just get a new and decent video card?? And what kind of logic is there in getting an Apple computer for probably double the $$ that isn't good for gaming in most scenarios??

I'd do one of the two:

1. Overclock your Q6600 to around 3 ghz if you can. Buy a decent brand 650 watt PSU and an AMD 7850 Radeon. Probably run you $275 total

2. Sell it and build a Core i5 3570K system




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good components to to use for $500-700 gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment