Friday, November 15, 2013

What is the best site to order a custom gaming pc?

best gaming pc for 600 dollars on Gaming Mouse Mats Uk
best gaming pc for 600 dollars image



N-Bomb


I'm looking to order a custom gaming pc online in the range of 600-700 dollars (or so) and was wondering what sites would be recommended (Im getting a lot of disputing results via Google and this is a huge purchase for me)
I'm not looking to build it myself as a side note.



Answer
newegg for barebones, ibuypower, CyberPowerPC

What website can I built a decent laptop at?




HippiexChi


I was wanting a gaming pc. My budget is 600 dollars, and no more. Could I build a decent gaming laptop with that? I was looking on ebay at the used alienware computers, but last time I bought something electronic over ebay, it messed up 1 month later, and then I had to get my money back. I went to ibuypower.com to see if they had any, but all their laptops cost around 1000 dollars.

I need some expert opinions on this.



Answer
This isn't total customization, but dell.com is pretty good at customization.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best site to order a custom gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment