Saturday, November 9, 2013

What company should i go with to get a decent gaming pc?

best gaming pc alienware on Best Five (5) Gamers Laptops Review for Extreme and Hardcore Gaming ...
best gaming pc alienware image



Daniel


I am looking to get a decent gaming pc nothing super. I have read so many conflicting things on different companies. Should I go alienware, ibuypower, or cyberpower. I am kinda computer illiterate so building my own is not an option. Any suggestions


Answer
Cyberpower builds are the best that you can find that are not way overpriced compared to other brands . So Just go to newegg and look into their cyberpower PC's that are currently on sale =P

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006550+50012046+40000010&IsNodeId=1&SubCategory=10&Manufactory=12046&SpeTabStoreType=3&Page=2

What all can you upgrade on an Alienware X51 Gaming PC?




Trey


I want a Alienware X51 Gaming PC but I dont wanna buy the most expensive one because thats to much money I would like to buy the $699 one with the Intel Core i3 buy I would like to upgrade over time and I was wondering what all you could upgrade Is It possible to upgrade the Intel core i3 to like an Intel core i5 or just period can you upgrade It and If so what could you upgrade and what parts could you use?


Answer
Don't get an alienware! Such a rip off!!!!

Get an ibuypower at ibuypower.com by far the BEST gaming pcs

If you must get an alienware, you can upgrade everything in a PC make sure your parts are compatible though




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What company should i go with to get a decent gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment