Sunday, September 29, 2013

How does the amazon pc game download service work?

best gaming pc on amazon on Amazon.com: SteelSeries 6Gv2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Red Cherry ...
best gaming pc on amazon image



Notyap11


I've been noticing that you can download pc games off amazon. How does this work? Do you download a product key for steam or does amazon have its own multiplayer servers?


Answer
well, based on the link below; u would install the amazon installer and u would own the game. u can download as many times as u like and don't need to have a constant internet connection (can play offline like steam and origin). Just kinda sux u gotta dl another install utility. I already hav origin (bcuz of BF3) and steam but mass effect 2 for 5bucks is really tempting. I can wait for it to go on sale on steam but who knows if it will since steam and EA like to disagree. ME2 on origin is currently 10 bucks. so amazon's clearly the bettr deal.
As far as servers, I'm sure amazon doesn't have it's own. That's always based on the game just like steam doesn't hav its own servers. They simply provide the means to download the game. If it's a valid multiplayer game you'll b able to play online like usual.
K just bit n bot ME2. looks like u run the installer and then dl the game. also just found 2nd link below. Not sure if the amazon installer stays on ur pc after dl. Doesn't look like it does because ur running the installer not saving it to ur pc.

Where is the best place to buy pc parts?




Liam


I know Amazon is a great place. Please do not say eBay, as their customer support is rubbish and 1/3 of their items for sale are knock off. I live in United Kingdom, and I am planning on building a gaming pc. I know what parts I want to but, but what I don't know is where to buy them. The prices for the parts on Amazon are good, not amazing but good. I looked on Newegg and their price is outstanding, only they don't ship internationally.

Could anyone recommend a place to buy pc parts, please? Thanks in advance.

P.S only recommend if you have been their before, thanks.



Answer
I build Gaming desktops and get all my parts from Nova tech its just down the road from me and they are good price wise with quality parts .
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Awrj4kZztBdRwE4Awy9hxrF_?p=novatech.co.uk&fr=ush-ans&origin=answers.yahoo.com&pqstr=novatech




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does the amazon pc game download service work?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment