Friday, October 4, 2013

What is the scariest video game ever created ?

best gaming pc ever made on EA Showcase 08: Hands-on with NERF N-Strike for the Wii - Destructoid
best gaming pc ever made image



User


Anyone know the scariest video game ever made ? I personally think " SCP-087-B " is the scariest game I have ever played and will forever be number 1 in fear/horror. What games do you think will actually be scarier ? Silent Hill isn't scary and I played all of them to.


Answer
I've been playing Amnesia and planning to play Slenderman tonight. Hm look up slenderman and downloaded to your pc, it is free.

Have you ever played the game Grim Fandango?




Supply Sid


It was made for the PC back in 1998. It was a commercial flop but one of the best games for the PC ever made.


Answer
Never heard of it. I don't play PC games really, but I'll look it up right quick to comment...

I just looked it up. Doesn't seem like my type of game.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GrimFandango




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the scariest video game ever created ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment