Thursday, October 3, 2013

I need a gaming pc that will come to 900$ MAX with monitor and OS included?

best gaming pc for 900$ on Description: The Ultimate Gaming Case, Evolved
best gaming pc for 900$ image



sharebear4


So i'm trying to build a gaming PC. And all the builds I like that i've made come to 1,000 or more with the monitor and OS (windows 7) so I need a build that will come to 800-900 total with the monitor and windows 7 included. Games i'll be playing... Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and Elder scrolls online whenever it comes out and maybe Skyrim and the Total War games.


Answer
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/IB01

you could chop off 50$ if you choose an AMD 7770 GHz edition instead of 7850. Newegg will have cheaper prices as well so that could save you another 50 atleast.

How to tell parents I want to buy something?




Ricky


I want to build a gaming PC for about 900$ and I want to pay for it by myself. I want to tell my parents i want to build one but i dont know how to go about doing it. I dont really want to just say "can i buy a new computer" or anything.


Answer
How about saying that you have been thinking about a project that combines electronics, computing and gaming and that you have been looking into it and are planning to build a pc yourself, as it may be something you want to do as a career.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a gaming pc that will come to 900$ MAX with monitor and OS included?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment