Wednesday, October 2, 2013

How to advertise my gaming pc to sell?

best gaming pc site on best wireless gaming headset a wireless gaming headset design and ...
best gaming pc site image



ThatCrazyP


I have a first gen i7 gaming pc I made a few months ago . I need to move and sell this pc, which cost me over 1400 to build without the OS. Nobody replies to reply on my craigslist add, and I've been posting for two weeks. I'm trying to sell for 950 with w7 ultimate. Are there any better sites?


Answer
Look up pcs with similar specs to yours on Ebay, then simply make the price lower than those pcs. It'll sell very quickly. Or start a bid on at $500. It's a bit risky, but there's a good chance that there are a couple of idiots who'll bump up the price. You may even get more money than what you want.

How long does Newegg usually take to ship their products?




Iron Ice


I ordered a bunch of parts for a carefully thought out gaming pc build from the site on Sunday and am wondering how long it generally takes to ship things. Most of the stuff was shipped from Memphis and one thing from Newark, plus another from City of Industry. I live in Atlanta. Any personal experiences?


Answer
The standard for newegg is "3 days ground" unless you ordered some thing different. If you ordered Sunday it will leave the loading doc Monday at 9 AM you should see it tomorrow. I use Newegg all the time and there east coast warehouse is 55 miles away from me. I ordered a part last sunday night and it arrived today at 1:45 PM I know my UPS driver and his route so I when things are comming. When you get your on line conformation you will also get a "tracking key" notice with bold blue numbers on it, click on it, and it will take you to the sign off of just were your package is at the moment! When I get to the shop in the morning I look at the tracking key If it says "out for delivery" it will be at my place at about 1:30-1:45PM I can have any jobs set up that need the new parts as they come in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to advertise my gaming pc to sell?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment