Monday, September 30, 2013

Is there a wireless gaming headset for xbox and pc where i don't have to disconnect wires constantly?

best gaming headset pc xbox on ... with a comfortable fit, great microphone, and Xbox 360 compatibility
best gaming headset pc xbox image



Jesse


I'm looking at the Razer Chimaera 5.1. But my main concern is that i have my laptop and my Xbox in different rooms, and it's a hassle to have to constantly unplug my headset from my Xbox to move it to my PC. Will i be able to say, hook these up to my Xbox and maybe only unplug one thing to move to my PC?


Answer
AS far as i know,There's only one way to do this, is to connect your Headset directly to your Monitor or TV

I play both my Xbox360 and my Laptop on the same monitor Through HDMI so i don't have to keep switching all of the time. the only cable i have to switch is the HDMI .

What are some good gaming headset options?




Eryk J


I am looking to purchase a new gaming headset. I currently have the Turtle Beach X12s which are AMAZING. I have had no problems with them! The only reason I am looking for a new headset is because the X12s do not work on the PS3 (I had the X12s before I got a PS3). I recently bought the Turtle Beach Kilo headset on Amazon but they were TERRIBLE. I take really good care of everything I own but these broke in 2 days! Anyone I talked to on PS3 or Xbox could barely understand me when I used this headset. I tried fixing them but nothing helped, so I sent them back and got a refund. So I am looking for a headset that is like the X12s but work on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. I'm looking for a headset that is comfortable, durable, has good sound (game sounds and voice chat), and is just an overall great headset. I was just looking at the Turtle Beach DPX21 and Tritton AX 720. I would prefer to spend no more than $130-$150 because that's kind of steep for a headset... I would also prefer a wired headset so I don't have to go out and spend even more money to buy batteries for a wireless one. Any suggestions? :D

By the way, I mainly play FPS games but I do play games like Skyrim, Borderlands, and Dead Space once in awhile.



Answer
I would suggest you try XP300. It is within your price range. It is compatible with both PS3 and Xbox. This one is stereo and have good options but it does not have bluetooth or dolby sound except for these two features all other features are better than X12. It is a wireless headset but you can solve this battery problem by taking rechargeable cells then you wont have to buy batteries every now and then and you can recharge cells whenever they are low. I was also afraid of wireless headsets in the beginning because of batteries but then this idea struck my mind and I did myself a favor and I bought 2 sets of rechargeable batteries and now I use wireless headsets without any problem. I keep other set charged and as soon as one set gets low i put other set in and start recharging first set.

Detailed review will explain all features in detail:
http://www.amazon.com/review/RYBLWBAL5M1AY/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B006W41W82&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=svsoa-20

Turtle Beach XP300 wireless headset - recent price:
http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Wireless-Headset-Xbox-360-6304300/dp/B006W41W82/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1361902338&sr=1-1&keywords=xp300&tag=svsoa-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a wireless gaming headset for xbox and pc where i don't have to disconnect wires constantly?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment