Saturday, October 5, 2013

I am thinking of buying an iPad but a couple of questions?

best gaming pc december 2011 on Radeon HD 6750 PC Low Profile 1GB Edition PC Gaming Graphics Card ...
best gaming pc december 2011 image
Q. What are the restrictions of accessing content could the iPad cause compared to just using my PC?

Is the iPad no worse or better than other tablet PC brands?

I would rather not have the uugggggh Apple! moan but rather a clear answer.


Answer
I've had my iPad 2 since December of 2011. I absolutely ADORE it. It's seriously like having a lightweight thin laptop without the mouse and keyboard. In fact, I'm answering this question using my iPad right now!

The other answerer is right, you DO have to do everything through Apple, BUT, however, if there's a screw up, they're always there to help and almost always compensate you for any problems you run into.

Since I've had my iPad, I haven't had a single problem. Not with the device, and not with Apple.

Pros:
Everything. (I'm a 21 year old female, I don't ask for much.) It's lightweight, portable, (I have it in my purse with me wherever I go). There are extremely useful apps in there. Also there is iBooks. You can go to JW.org and when you save their PDF Watchtower and Awake! magazines, it'll download directly to your iBooks app. (which is free by the way). Almost every single app I have was free. And there are a ton of useful apps too, not just games. The only apps I paid for (most of which where .99 - 1.99 tops) are homeopathy friendly apps that I use for work or answering questions. Medical stuff basically.

The apps I have are twitter, NWT bible, a whole BUNCH of recipe books, there is even a ''My Time'' app that helps keep track of your pioneering! How cool is that?! I also have yelp, pinterest, Youtube, skype, instagram, amazon shopping, the weather channel, a whole bunch of nutrition and fitness apps, (I'm a buff gym junkie. or trying to be haha). I love everything about this!

Typing and navigating is also extremely easy. I have friends who have blackberry playbooks, and some android run tablets and nooks, etc, and I just find the iPad a lot easier to navigate and use. But that's just me.

Cons:
The battery life is pretty good, but it could be better. It could also be because I have my iPad on the highest setting too, and the fact that I always use it. So, don't take my word for it!

The size. It's pretty big, which isn't a bad thing at all actually. But some people would be more comfortable with the iPad mini, which is exactly the same, but just a tad smaller. (And the screen and retina is actually sharper and brighter on the mini than it is on the iPad 2).


If you have any more questions, general or specific, please ask!

I'm an Apple iFreak.




:D

Highest system requirement pc game as of now 11 December 2011?

Q. Need to know if the computer i have right now can seriously run anything.
Looking at my specs that shouldnt be a question but i still have to try ;)


Answer
This is what is reasonaly priced whilst still being able to run everything perfectly.

AMD/ATI 6870
Intel i5 2500k
8GB Ram

_




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am thinking of buying an iPad but a couple of questions?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment