Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Buy a new Mac or used Mac to get OS X 10.8?

best gaming desktop july 2012 on Mortal Kombat 9 - SDCC 2011: Freddy Krueger DLC Trailer | OFFICIAL ...
best gaming desktop july 2012 image



CeeJaee


Windows 8 RTM is expected to be sent out at anytime now, and the most recent features kill me. I'm an avid iPhone fan and OS X 10.8 brings allot of features from iOS that make it easier for me because I own an iPhone. It's always been tough for me to use OS X, and I expect this to be no different, but if I have no choice but to use of Mac 24/7, then I'll have to learn it. I am indeed hardwired for Windows having used it for more than 9 years starting with an old Windows ME, but I feel like OS X Mountain Lion is better for me. So what is the best option? Buy an older Mac (I have a list of 10.8 compatible Macs!) or just wait around, and beg, and plead for a new Mac?


Answer
why buy a Mac? when the computer your using now can do the same things, You need to remember one thing, there is No difference between a Mac and a Dell they all use the same Intel components. Mac OS/x like windows is only a operating system both controls the limitations of the Users/

There are other operating systems that are Free and far more superior, They are Faster Stable Secure, and yes they do communicate with the iPhone, There is one particular Free operating system I have in mind that will let you have any windows and Mac desktops at the click of the mouse button, You could pick windows 2000, Vista, Xp windows 7 or Mac OS/x desktop or use several other Linux desktops

All the software is professional and free, with over 38,600 packages to pick from, and somewhere around 1,050 games, What I'm saying is Mac and windows are not the only game in town, Take a look for your self, you can watch videos on youtube that show you what some of these operating systems can do that Mac and Microsoft can only dream about,

Go to youtube and search for Ultimate Edition 3.4 or Commodore OS Vision.

Go to this website and take a look at what your missing by using windows,
http://zorin-os.com
This one for another 99 other free up to date July 2012 operating system that are far more superior
http://distrowatch.com
here is the website that has over 38.600 free software application for the above operating systems
http://sourceforge.net

You have heard of Android for the smart phone, well you could download Android OS for the Pc
now the choice is yours I have told you what you can do it's up to you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Buy a new Mac or used Mac to get OS X 10.8?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment