Monday, July 8, 2013

Help me find a good game pc in europe?

best gaming pc europe on ... candidate Jean-Luc M�lenchon wants 100% tax on top salaries - NeoGAF
best gaming pc europe image



Thomas


I am an european and dutch.
I have about â¬450 to spend on a gamer pc.
my absolute deadline is â¬550.

I want to be able to play skyrim ( dont care about graphics !!!! ) And battlefield 3 ( or bad company 2 )
I am a noob in customising so i rather dont.
We have windows lying around ( still 3 copy's ) so no software is needed! :)
Thanks!



Answer
CPU: Intel Core i5 2400.
GPU: GeForce GTX 560 TI
PSU: OCZ PSU 600W ModXStream Pro
MOTHERFUCKINGBOARD: ASUS P8H61-M PRO B3 Revision

That's what im running.. You can only get a gamer comp that cheap if you or a friend is building it for you.

Is it easy aplying a job if you are graduated in games development?




Charlie


Is it easy to get a job well paid if you just studied games development (pc games) [program games] in europe or USA. Whats the salary for a month?


Answer
It should be easy if your applying in the game development buisness. That's why people go to college, isn't it?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help me find a good game pc in europe?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment