Thursday, July 11, 2013

So I want to build a gaming pc with a budget of £350 any suggestions what I should put in it?

best gaming pc for 350 on Cyborg R.A.T Gaming MOUSE
best gaming pc for 350 image



Mikolaj


So as I said I'm building a gaming pc with quite a low budget. If you are interested in computers then tell me what I should put in it. I want it too be good up till Christmas because I want to upgrade at Christmas for £1000 but now I am limited to £350 I'm asking for suggestions. I want at least a quad core processor so that I can play games. Also I already have a disk drive so I don't need that and also would like the NZXT phantom case


Answer
£350 won't buy you any kind of gaming machine, at best you'll get a low spec office machine, wait until Xmas.

What graphics card do I need to run these monitors on Ultra settings for Crysis 3?







I'm looking to try to find a graphics card that can power 3 monitors. I am wanting to do something either like Eye infinity or Nvidia surround. I really want to change my gaming experience, because I'm investing in a gaming pc than getting the next gen console. I'd either like to purchase a single graphics card for $350 - $450 I need it to run Crysis 3 on all monitors. If possiable I don't mind buying more than 1 or 2 cards, as long as they're 150$ - $250 I just need it to run Crysis 3 on ultra settings.


Answer
Multiple monitors for Very High with that budget would be impossible. A single GTX 680 pulls 30-ish frames per second on a single monitor and that's a $400 card. You would need two or three.

An HD 7870 might manage high or medium but not very high. No card in that price range can get playable frame rates on Crysis 3 maxed out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: So I want to build a gaming pc with a budget of £350 any suggestions what I should put in it?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment