Friday, July 12, 2013

For Just Cause 2 (PC) can I use a regular PC Gamepad or am I only allowed to use the XBox Controller?

best gaming pc gamepad on ... best hacker,best cracker,best programs, booters, boot progs, boot
best gaming pc gamepad image



sk8brdkd


I see that this game for PC allows for use for an XBox gamepad which i don't own, but i was wondering if i could just use a regular pc gamepad which will work for all my other games i own? Does anybody know?


Answer
If the game itself is controller enabled , then any controller should work, why don't just give it a try and see.
if you can't use the controller for the game, you can use something like xpadder.com it helps a lot.

Can I use my laptop as a gaming console?







I am planning to buy a DECENT laptop in the upcoming months. I want to connect my laptop to my TV and hook up a PC gamepad. Can I then play games (PC) on the TV using the laptop as a medium, just like I would've done if I bought a Xbox360 or a PS3?

P.S. Assume the laptop is a top notch one.



Answer
Yes you can...

You would probably need a wireless keyboard and mouse and cables to connect (depends on video out of laptop and input of tv)..

Also, always remember that laptops are less powerful than desktops..

So it would be unlikely you could play newer games at high resolutions...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: For Just Cause 2 (PC) can I use a regular PC Gamepad or am I only allowed to use the XBox Controller?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment