Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What kind of gaming pc should i get?

best gaming pc under 1000 dollars on Best Gaming Computers Under 1000 Dollars | Yetiworks | Custom Gaming ...
best gaming pc under 1000 dollars image



tarheel221


Ok, i wanna buy a gaming pc. I want to build one online, but i dont know what i should get, like what processor, motherboard, cpu, ram, etc. I would like one atleast under a thousand dollars. I'm planning on playing alot of FPS, such as Modern Warfare 2, CoD 4, and also maybe Portal 2. Please Help!
I want to know what KIND OF PC i should get, not which game.



Answer
Under 1000$

It should be something like that, a decent system

i5 2500 - 209$
Intel board DH67CL - $99.99
Master Cooler 600 WATTS PSU - $99.99
Kingston DDR3 1333 MHz 4 GB - $34.99
Western Digital 1 TB Hard drive - $57.99
EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 1280 MB - $359.99
Casing - Should come under 50$

Your system is ready under a thousand bucks

Total 911.95$

What kind of gaming computer should I get that is or under 1000 dollars?




Kristen


I want to get a gaming computer before the Elder scrolls online comes out, so I can play that, and some other games I have been wanting to play through PC.
A lot of people told me to make one, but I'm too afraid something might go wrong with that.
I was looking into getting the Dell Alienware X51 which was about 919 when I customized it to my liking.
Would that be good to use?



Answer
You don't need a laptop/desktop that costs more than 1.5K, unless you want to figure out how many starts there are in the sky. I have a Lenovo y400 that can run elder scrolls online at about 40 fps on high, not ultra. It was a sale for $800.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of gaming pc should i get?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment