Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How do I make DC Universe run smoothly on my pc?

best gaming notebook pc on The Best Gaming Computers | Gaming Keyboard
best gaming notebook pc image



Teh Breeze


I have a Hewlett-Packard(HP) G56 Notebook PC and it has
4.096GB RAM,
Celeron(R) Dual-Core Processor T3500 @2.10GHz, I have windows 7 and the graphics settings are:
Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family and it has 1.695GB Display Memory

I've put all the settings on low but the in-game combat is really choppy and laggy... Please help?



Answer
The integrated graphics can't handle the game. Since it's integrated, that max video RAM of 1.695GB is taken from your 4GB of RAM, so, technically, the more RAM your graphics use, the less overall RAM your computer has.

On top of that, the processor is also on the weak side to be of any help in processor-intensive games and DC Universe needs a dual core processor...

Here's a link to the DC Universe graphics requirements:
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=92&game=DC%20Universe%20Online

Is there anyway I can rig an hp pavilion notebook pc to play Dragon Age: Origins?




Loona


Is there anyway I can rig a "hp pavilion dv6-1247cl entertainment notebook pc" to play Dragon Age: Origins? I was going to by the game, but I want to make sure my computer can handle it at lowest settings. I heard it can't play it, but I was hoping there was a way to fix the laptop up or something.

I'm willing to play the game at the lowest possible settings.



Answer
wekll loooking at specs you might be able to run it on the lowest possible settings but whats killing it is the graphics card. and that is not easy to replace. you could try but its gonna lag like heck. i suggest getting hte demo first and trying that out on it before you go buy the game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make DC Universe run smoothly on my pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment