Sunday, January 26, 2014

Should I build a gaming pc right now and wait with the PS4 till my birthday?

best gaming pc for 300 on top 10 best selling gaming keyboards for 2012
best gaming pc for 300 image



Dude


My birthday's in april and I was wondering if I should build a gaming pc from my money now.
I have 300 euros but a friend will give me extra money + a very powerful graphics card he's gonna replace. I really want the ps4 so I can still play with my friends But I think most of my friends will probaly still wait a few months after it's release. And if I build a gaming pc I could just pirate games.



Answer
as an experinced gamer I can say

(((PC)))
it's much more powerfull
and much more games are available
It's a pc...you can do pc stuff like browse the internet,facebook,ect

EDIT: plus more people play pc..DUH


ps4 is for kids



"And if I build a gaming pc I could just pirate games."
buy the games you cheap***
and support the developers
======================
@aotr

Not really

I own most consoles
And I really enjoy many console games
last of us being the recent one

I also enjoy halo and god of war

Would it be possible to get a good gaming pc for lower then 300£?

Q. hey,I'm looking for a gaming pc for less then 300£,is it possible?


Answer
to buy new then no.
but.
can you build one, its really easy.

have you got a pc now?
if so just upgrade it. just reuse the monitor and case

if its an intel p4 or dual core then
get a better processor like an E5400, E6600
or amd get a phenom X3 or X4. these go for around £50 on ebay.
buy a used hd 4850 £50
2 gb ddr2 ram (minimum) £40
400W psu (power supply unit) like a corsair cx 400w £30 used or £50 new.
or get a better case.
the antec 300 is around £50
thermal paste for processor £5

as long as you dont change the motherboard, then you wont need to reinstall windows.
also here is guide for assembly with pics or just use youtube
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18046396




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I build a gaming pc right now and wait with the PS4 till my birthday?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment