Thursday, January 30, 2014

Can i transfer download games(PC) to a unhack PSP 3000?




Rocco


I am getting a new psp 3000 for the winter.
So i was wondering if i can transfer games i download on my PC to my PSP 3000?
I saw many people say ur psp must be hacked to transfer game files so......I don't want to waste my money on the psp if i can't play any games since i am only a kid so naturally i don't have much moneyso...................
can i transfer games to my PSP 3000 without gettin it hacked?



Answer
are they officially downloaded games? if they are i suppose they could work. however for .iso downloads on the net, or for backups of your games you either need to hack your psp, or use some kind of software for your psp. look it up theres i site i like, its called google.

Building a gaming PC?







I want a nice gaming PC for under $3000. I know there is a lot I can get but what would be the best course of action? Should I get a premade, or custom? What brands should I buy?

Specs I want:

Intel I7 Processor
16 GB RAM
(Graphics cards are hard to understand and pick)
(So are sound cards)

Please help.



Answer
for that kind of money i wouldn't buy i pre-built gaming pc as they will over charge you. instead if you're willing to spend i bit of time learning how to build a pc (it's easier than you think) you can build a mean gaming rig that can not only crush any game you throw at it for years to come, but also be able to do 3d design or game development easy. ii also seriously doubt it would cast you that much either. i'm building a rig that can handle every game out there on ultra and it's cost just over $1500 usd.

as for picking a graphic card for your budget i'd recommend a nVidia GeForce GTX680 or ATI radeon 7970 orr if you willing to spends a bit more on the graphics card you can go for a nVidia GeForce GTX690 all can handle every game out to date and for a few years to come on ultra. as for sound cards most motherboard come with them integrated so you don't have to worry about that.

here is a well trusted site you can use to buy pc parts if you're interested http://www.newegg.com/

and here are some step by step instructions on how to build a desktop pc

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIXAtNGGCw

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_56kyib-Ls

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxaVBsXEiok

hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i transfer download games(PC) to a unhack PSP 3000?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment