Friday, October 11, 2013

What is the cheapest gaming desktop?

best gaming desktop website on Choosing A Computer Gaming Desk
best gaming desktop website image



John Engli


I wanna get a cheap gaming desktop that comes with the monitor included. I do NOT wanna build my own unless the website will let me choose what I want and they build it for me. My price range is 200-600$ Max I want to be able to run games like Counter strike source on high settings or medium and arma 2


Answer
My friend, my friend.

Most gaming computers are between 600-700 dollars.

and monitors are extra.


Silly boy.

But onto topic. I'd recommend asking someone in your local computer store for something around the price range of $600+ that would be able to run modern games (Call of duty is an example)

Hi, I am curious to find out if the laptops and gaming computers from Chinese retailers are reliable.?




Ozzy A


I have been looking for a gaming desktop for some time now and I stumbled upon these websites where Chinese manufactures sale all sorts of electronics. Like there is this PS3 for 125 dollars (brand new). Are these websites reliable? Can they be trusted?- Thank you!


Answer
Yes,I bought a ps3 from one of those websites and it came with Fallout 3 and Burnout Paradise installed on it already




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the cheapest gaming desktop?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment