Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What is the Ultimate Gaming PC of 2013?

best gaming pc 2013 build on Best Haswell Gaming PC Build Under $1500 [June 2013] | Custom PC ...
best gaming pc 2013 build image



Ryan


Okay so I have been wondering how much would it cost to build from scratch the Ultimate Gaming PC. I know you can make a PC that plays games good for around 400-800 bucks but that isn't what I would like. I want something that can fit every gaming scenario and run games not good or great, but EXCELLENT. Something that I won't have to upgrade in the upcoming years. (unless I have to haha) I just want to know because I want to PC game without restrictions. Thanks!!!

PS. No price range.



Answer
Check this out, should run just about anything:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1tf3n

If the new xbox comes out, will the current xbox still get new games?




curious


Hey guys! I got a xbox because I did not have enough money for a gaming PC. I just got to know the rumours of a new xbox coming out this year or the next. If it does come out, will new games and renowned titles be released for the current xbox for sometime?


Answer
if you look at when the 360 came out the xbox got no new games other than a few anual sports titles affter. there is a large blank in games coming out in 2014 and then and of 2013 so it is reasonable to assume something is happening.

the 360 with a hard drive is$300 right now, when you throw in a year of live, and a couple games you are going to be over $400 and you will have enough to build a low end system that will do better than a current console. you could also wait for the steam box this summer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the Ultimate Gaming PC of 2013?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment