Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ht is the best liquid cooling system for a gaming pc?

best gaming pc liquid cooling on Mineral Oil Extreme Computer Cooling | Ubergizmo
best gaming pc liquid cooling image



Nickman98


I am building my first gaming/video production pc. I record alot of videos in long gaming sessions. I also do high video editing and a lot of multitasking. So my question is what is the best liquid cooling system for my pc? Btw te chipset is LGA 1155. Thanks very much or your help ;)


Answer
Honestly, you don't really need something so complicated with today's chips. They stay relatively cool, just make sure your PC is free of dust so the fans can do their magic. And if you're worried about fan noise, just make sure not to use small fans, only use 120mm fans and larger, they barely hum. I have three 120mm fans running on my PC and I barely hear them...

The best set up is to have the fans all suck air into the PC and install fan filters outside every fan. Just make sure to get rid of any fan in the back close to where the power supply exhausts or you'll be sucking in the hot air from the power supply into your PC, lol. I have two fans on the left side of the case and one on the right, all of them intake, and all three with filters. This overpressurizes the case so no unfiltered air goes into the case since all air is exiting the case at every crack and opening. I haven't had to clean the inside of my computer for years...

What video card should I start my build with?




Veritatum1


I'm looking to build a semi-budget ($600 or less) gaming PC in the next six months or so that will play Guns of Icarus online, Sanctum 2, Shogun 2, Medieval 2, M&B Bannerlords, stuff like that.

I have no idea what video card to start with - it has to be air-cooled with fans (not comfortable with liquid cooling), support Dx 10, carry 1 GB VRAM and shader support, and ideally cost $150 or less. The type of chips available and the number of generations on-market now is a little daunting. Any advice?

I'm also planning on building with a Quad 2.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM and supporting Win 7 64-bit.



Answer
I would go with a amd hd 7770 a good midrange graphic card for gaming , another one is a gtx 650 ti a step up from the gtx 550 ti there are no liqiud cooled graphic cards most of them has fans with cooling pipes installed to keep them cool




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ht is the best liquid cooling system for a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment