Monday, October 7, 2013

How to play games with a USB PC gamepad connected to a PS2 ?

best gaming pc gamepad on Game Controllers - Music Banter
best gaming pc gamepad image



Rohn


My friend just bought a PS2 and i wanna connect my pc gamepad [usb] with that PS2 & play a game.
when i connect my gamepad into the given usb port it do not recognize.
please help!



Answer
The PS2 doesn't support PC gamepads, or most USB peripherals save a few specific ones like Rock Band instruments that are specifically made for the PS2. The PS3 sort of does but not all games work properly. You need to use a real PS2 controller.

Building a gaming pc, what should i look for?




Nacho


Im looking to build a gaming pc, since i heard its better than buying one. I dont really need a mouse or keyboard since i will be using a gamepad. Any ideas for a graphics card? I dont really know much, can you guys tell me what i need. I will be using a a desktop that im planning to get from a flea market.


Answer
Well welcome to the world of pc building. For building a computer it all depends on your budget, in most cases most of your money will be put into your graphics card and processor. Now say your want a graphics card foe $150 I would get the Radeon 6850, $200 I would get the Radeon 6870, $250 go with the Radeon 7850, $300 go with the Radeon 7870, $350 go with the Radeon 7950, $400 go with the GeForce 670, $450 go with the Radeon 7970 and finally $500 go with the GeForce 680.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to play games with a USB PC gamepad connected to a PS2 ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment