Monday, October 7, 2013

How much is a decent gaming PC?

best gaming pc website uk on Gaming Wonderland US, Retrogamer Games, Iwon Casual Games, Facebook ...
best gaming pc website uk image



Philip


I've always been a console gamer, but have considered a jump to PC for a while. It just seems like gaming PC's cost four times as much as consoles, and that's what has turned me off. Are there any decent gaming PC's in the $500-700 range?


Answer
The way i look at it is, you're going to need a computer anyway, so why not just spend a little more on that and get one good enough to play games. if you spend the money you would have spent on a console getting a better graphics card and processor you'll probably end up with a half decent gaming machine.

I'm afraid i can't tell you prices in dollars because i'm in the UK. Try looking in some magazines or websites for recommended specs to aim for as a starting point then work that around your budget.

You can spend as much as you like really, so its best to decide what you want to spend beforehand i find.

Good luck.

Where is the best place to buy a gaming pc from if im from the UK?




Ross


Im looking for a trustworthy website to get a custom pc from, any suggestions?


Answer
These are all the ones I have used myself and have proven reliable:

http://www.ebuyer.com/ - my main choice.

http://www.aria.co.uk/

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Home/ - Generally been reliable for me though I have seen some bad reviews about them so take that as you will.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much is a decent gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment