Monday, October 14, 2013

I am looking for a cheap gaming laptop under $400 that can handle the games released out lately?

best gaming pc under 400 on 1C Company games to be released DRM free in the US
best gaming pc under 400 image



GUY


I am looking for a cheap gaming laptop under $400 and can be bought at a canadian best buy in Ontario, Windsor. I am looking for something with an intel processor, a built in graphics card and atleast 4GB of memory. It doesn,t have to be able to play everything at max graphics. I really want to hear other people's opinions


Answer
Sorry, there aren't many. i looked for days to find one before, they are just not good enough. the best you can probably get is the Hp probook 4525. it has HD Graphics, i think 2-4 gb of RAM (Memory) but you can fit up to 8GB. it has an AMD processor BUT, its really good. i used it for a while. i know intel is better, but this is the best you can get for now until you can get a high quality Gaming pc. it is around $400- 500 i use the Dell Studio XPS 1640, it is $1200 and really good.

Should I replace my ps3 with a custom pc?




John


I hate everything about console gaming and want to sell my ps3, but I don't want to give up local splitscreen or the hdtv. What should I do? I can build a killer gaming pc for under $400.
PS3s are weak in comparison to even a cheap pc.

I love playing couch co-op with my cousin even though there are only so few split-screen games available, but I could get all the Steam super sales and F2P games. Is it even possible to have split-screen games on a pc? Me and my cousin only play shooters/fps/tps, arcade games, & if ever available something creative like minecraft (once had the clone for Xbox 360).



Answer
Dude its good that I found this question, because I am a huge gamer and can totally help you out! First of all pc gaming is 1,000,000 better than console and ill tell you why. First of all if you are into mods than thats a good reason for pc gaming. It is much harder to mod/hack on consoles but easy on pc. Another reason is because Pc has so many more games than console. With pc you can download so many free games online, or beta's etc. Also because you can play with a controller or mouse and keyboard. Me for instance i bought an official xbox controller specifically for pc so it would be like playing console if thats what you like. Lastly pc games run nicer on pc if you have a nice pc. Graphics look nicer than console if you have a decent computer and there are so much more settings on pc then ps3. So the answer is by all means switch the pc gaming you wont regret it :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a cheap gaming laptop under $400 that can handle the games released out lately?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment