Tuesday, October 15, 2013

im going to build a gaming pc and i need help on what type of parts to get?

best gaming pc 1500 on Britt World Wide (BWW) Conference
best gaming pc 1500 image



Kilo Hares


I am going to build a gaming PC ,and im new to this so i don't know what to get. I have a budget of 1000 to 1500. Which parts would give me the most power, effectiveness, and durability. Preferable something that would last the longest and let me play battlefield on a high resolution. Thank you for your help.


Answer
Go to Pcpartpicker.com and select your parts. I would suggest getting a GTX 660, an AMD FX 4.0ghz, and at least 8gb of DDR3 RAM.

What's a good list of PC components for building a gaming PC?




Waffle-ato


I want an epic gaming pc, that WON'T break the bank. I'm willing to go upwards around $1500-$2000. I want a total Kick-A$$ gaming pc. I most certainly will not do liquid cooling (i mean with resevoirs, pumps, and all that stuff) Any money you can save me will be great. I don't need a monitor, mouse, headphones, or any of that stuff. I want this focused on parts not peripherals. Links Please :))

Thanks!



Answer
Just make sure you get SSD (I would combine it with SATA so you have both speed for system/programs and storage for data). SSD could seem quite expensive, but if you buy a smaller one, really just for fast system and programs, it shouldn't be so much money. ¨
Make sure you have atleast 8 GB RAM - it's not so expensive.
Also never skimp on cooling, that's very important. It doesn't have to be liquid.

Now you can look how much money you got left, and considering that you could choose which CPU and GPU (and correct motherboard and power supply) you can afford. I wouldn't go below 2 GB memory on GPU if you are a serious gamer. CPU probably 4 cores.

I'm not going to make you a list, but these are most significant "epic gaming PC factors" for me :-)
Hope you pick well, and enjoy your gaming experience.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: im going to build a gaming pc and i need help on what type of parts to get?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment