Saturday, October 19, 2013

as of june 25 2012 what are the most graphically demanding pc games on the market?

best gaming desktop june 2012 on The Intel i7-2600k CPU is unlocked for overclocking flexibility and ...
best gaming desktop june 2012 image



olen g


i would like to build the ultimate gaming desktop so i would like to know the absolute most graphically demanding games on the market today...thanks...don't ask for more information because that's all you need


Answer
Crysis
Aliens vs. Predator
Metro 2033
GTA4 with ENB series
That's all I know of. Metro seems to be a heavy one on PhysX.

[MAC] Apps take a long time to open?




JUDITH


I have a June 2012 Macbook pro (15 inch base model-nonretina). Apps take ridiculously long to open in OSX (Mountain Lion). When I use bootcamp to go into Windows 7, however, my computer is fast, apps open quickly, and games run on high. It doesn't matter what app I try to open; even system preferences takes a good 20-30 seconds to open in OSX. I shouldn't have to buy an SSD when my old 2006 HP Pavilion performed better than this. I noticed this even the first time I turned it on. I don't have many apps installed, either. I use ccleaner on a regular basis. I purchased this in August 2012 from MacMall. Nothing seems to help at all. Any suggestions are appreciated.


Answer
The answer lies in the details you do not supply.

Are you running any anti-virus software or online banking security software or a Mac Keeper or similar?

Open Activity Monitor (Desktop/Finder > Go menu > Utilities), click on the CPU tab at the top nd see if anything is running that is hogging a lot of CPU time (20%+).

How much free space is left for OS X on the hard disc? It is a dynamic beast and needs around 10% of the disc to be free for it to work - cleaning up after itself and moving things around. Try leaving it running overnight to sort itself out.

Run Disk Utility (Desktop/Finder > Go menu > Utilities) to verify that there are no problems with the hard disc.


Normal, even on an old Mac running Mountain Lion, is click on System Preferences in the Dock and it bounces once and opens.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: as of june 25 2012 what are the most graphically demanding pc games on the market?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment