Friday, October 18, 2013

Do American computer parts work in Europe ?

best gaming pc europe on It's Gaming Blog!!!: Top 10 PC Racing Games
best gaming pc europe image



Tristan


I'm looking to build a gaming PC in Europe and I'm wondering do things like the CPU graphics card etc
Bought from America work in Europe. I think the GPU has to be bought from your own country



Answer
It all works off the same electrical standard because all transistor circuits need the same voltage. Only the power supply unit needs to be local.

But if you buy everything from American suppliers and import it, that will cost you a lot more (in duty and VAT) than if you buy the exact same thing from a UK supplier.

Help me find a good game pc in europe?




Thomas


I am an european and dutch.
I have about â¬450 to spend on a gamer pc.
my absolute deadline is â¬550.

I want to be able to play skyrim ( dont care about graphics !!!! ) And battlefield 3 ( or bad company 2 )
I am a noob in customising so i rather dont.
We have windows lying around ( still 3 copy's ) so no software is needed! :)
Thanks!



Answer
CPU: Intel Core i5 2400.
GPU: GeForce GTX 560 TI
PSU: OCZ PSU 600W ModXStream Pro
MOTHERFUCKINGBOARD: ASUS P8H61-M PRO B3 Revision

That's what im running.. You can only get a gamer comp that cheap if you or a friend is building it for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do American computer parts work in Europe ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment